Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tristan's Birthday


Yesterday (Feb. 1st) was Tristan's birthday. He's an old man now. 20. Not a teenager any more! I've made sure he knows that he's OLD now! haha!

That's a frog in the middle of his cake!

Today is groundhog day. No shadow here. It's overcast and 38 degrees, and trying to snow despite the "warm" temperature.

Tristan went to Eureka today and picked up the brushes for his alternator. When he got home, he and Steven put them on. All fixed!

I dug my Aircycle exercise bike out of the barn today. I'm giving it to Kathleen. Her foot isn't healing very fast and she's going nuts not being able to walk. I have to go pick up a UPS package in Fortine pretty soon, so I'll drop the bike off on my way out. I still have to go for MY walk today too, though I've done my stair-stepper already.

No comments:

Post a Comment