
I cried when Tristan came out in his suit. He's so handsome, and I just had flashes of his childhood roll through my mind. I can't begin to describe what special and wonderful person he has been all his life. I'm very proud of the man he has become. He's a good, kind, generous, helpful, thoughtful person, and well-known and well-liked throughout the valley. He deserves happiness.

He deserves Krystina. She's a beautiful, sweet, fun, wonderful young woman. I'm so happy she and Tristan found each other. She's so perfect for him. I hope they're always madly in love, and I hope it's always about the adventure for them, and never bogs down about the little things. I truly gained another daughter, and I love Krystina so much!

The wedding party comes forward. Emily was the Maid of honor, Stephen was the best man. Behind them is Tim, who was one of the groomsmen. I don't remember the name of the girl with him. She was one of the bridesmaids and is a friend of Krystina's.

The bride and groom with their parents. Steven was the photographer for the wedding, so I don't have many pictures on my camera. The rest of the pictures, including Steven's, are on our "Family Events" blog.

Tristan and Krystina cut the cake. Somewhere along the line the little figurines of the bride and groom fell to the ground, and the groom's head broke off. Isn't that supposed to mean good luck? I hope so!

A close-up of them and their cake.

Krystina's car got decorated by mysterious elves during the reception! They were leaving in her car instead of Tristan's pick-up truck!

Tristan and others worked to remove some of the 'decorations' so the car would be drivable!
No comments:
Post a Comment