Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas cookies and pets playing

"Hey, Mikey! What's this new cereal?"
"I'mmmmmm not going to eat it!"

The fiery glowing eyes of pets faced with a camera flash!
(If "the lights are on but no one's home" and the dog only has one light on, what does that mean?) lol


Rolling and cutting Christmas cookies
while the cat sits under the table looking for opportunitues
to dart out and trip us.
Really. She does that.


Tristan, that funny boy, just had to get out of knife and cut out his own Christmas tree cookie
instead of using the cutter!
After one cookie, he went back to
using the cutters!


They're decorated now!


Steven was washing dishes while we decorated cookies.
You-know-who was underfoot...as usual!


Play time!


"I won!" "No, I won"
"Rematch?"
"You don't stand a chance!"
(It's like raising kids...)
We don't call ourselves "Mom" and "Dad" to the pets. We call ourselves
"Grandma" and "Grandpa"!
Grandkids are a lot more fun to spoil!
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment