Since I've had people ask, and it's easier to put pictures on here than to attach them to everyone's emails...
Here's the cloth I'm using for the hot pads:

These are rough-cut from a big piece of fabric. They need to be sized and squared, then the padding and backs cut.
Then they get sewed together with the trim.

I put my hand on the fabric to give an idea the size of the leaves.
In real life, this fabric is greener than it looks.

For this one I would carefully cut squares around the animals to make the best-looking square
for a hot pad.

Same here, I'd plan my cuts to make the best hot pad.

This one will be harder to do hot pads. I'd probably have to stick with the
ones that are more square than rectangle.

Here's some of the Christmas fabric.
The one on the bottom left is strings of Christmas lights.
It's hard to see in the picture.

And the rest of the Christmas cloth.
The bottom one is "John Deere Christmas".
No comments:
Post a Comment