While in Kalispell we stopped to see Amy & Kevin and the grandkids.
There's a piece of pink styrofoam in the window to keep it warmer now that it's winter.
We had Thanksgiving dinner there because it's a central location.
Emily cooked the turkey this year. She stuffed it with lemons, onions, and spices, and it was REALLY good! She also made the stuffing. I made the pies, rolls, and the rest of the stuff.
(No, I won't buy you a cup of coffee! lol)
For those down south, I know you're looking longingly at the icicles hanging from his truck.
One winter past-time I enjoy is kicking the muddy slush-blocks off the car from behind the tires!
Man, you southerners miss so much!
Man, you southerners miss so much!
Ha ha ha ha ha!
Our solar power system won't handle things like a clothes iron, so we have this handy non-electric iron, which I use to iron the fabric I'm sewing with.
Yup. Snow's not real deep under the overhang, but the temperature was below zero.
Cool lighting in this picture of the buffalo.
The first day he carried a hatchet to clear the trail of 'deadfall' limbs and branches.
Cold fog hung over the woods. The track in the snow is the tobaggon as it faithfully follows Steven...like it has a choice?
Cool lighting in this picture of the buffalo.Steven used snowshoes to walk his trapline and set traps.
He pulls his supplies on a wooden tobaggon.
He made the bindings by braiding baling twine, and he ties them in the fashion of the Indians.
The first day he carried a hatchet to clear the trail of 'deadfall' limbs and branches.
Cold fog hung over the woods. The track in the snow is the tobaggon as it faithfully follows Steven...like it has a choice?We have about a foot and a half of snow now.
It was warm when it first snowed, then it went below zero, followed by more snow.
That first wet snow glued the clumps of snow to the trees, and even yet the trees are weighted down with snow.


No comments:
Post a Comment