It was delicious!
Let's here it for the USPS!
lol
Thanks, Randy, for the order!
Um...does this pillow make my tail look fat?"
Biscuits in back left, peach pie in lower left.
Peanut butter cookies on tray.
chicken stir-fry in skillet to right.
The peaches in the pie are ones I canned. The pie pan
was one that used to belong to my mom, and it's some kind of
stoneware. It sure did a good job baking the crust nicely!
I brown the sausages, stack them in wide-mouth jars, and dry-can them.
When I use them I either fry them as patties, or break them into gravy,
like I'm doing here. The gravy is to the right.
We poured it over leftover biscuits.
This sausage is from the pigs we raised and butchered two years ago.
This sausage is from the pigs we raised and butchered two years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment