
More murder and mayhem. The kitten caught a chipmunk!

Look at her licking her lips! Anticipation! (she says they taste like "chicken"...)

As she sleeps, the kitten dreams she is a disco dancer!

"Look, goatling...that's MY water dish, got that?"- - - - "I wouldn't drink out of your slimey water dish ANY day. Cat germs, EWWWWW!"

Tomatoes and blossoms on one of my plants. This one is at the edge of the porch...hence the deer netting over it.

I made chili from scratch in the solar cooker yesterday. It slow-cooked all those ingredients and seasonings into the most wonderful chili! I made cornbread to go with it, using the corn I ground the other day. Homemade mint iced tea, too.

Gave the goat a salt/mineral block...and he stands on it! Greater altitude! (He does lick it, too! I think we'll put it up on something to get it off the ground)

Just hanging around. Yes, she was asleep, hanging off the end of the futon.
No comments:
Post a Comment