Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fox and kitten

This is the fox that Steven tanned last week with the brain-tanning method.
Here's our silly kitten laying on my lap while I worked on the computer. Her head us under the computer, hanging down the front of the couch.
I held the camera down and took another picture, even though I couldn't see to line up the shot, and I lucked out with this picture! She woke up when I put my arm over there.
It would be nice if it would do something besides rain. The garden is muddy and I need to get out there and catch up with the weeds! Looks like I'll have to re-plant some of the potatoes. I suspect the excessive amounts of rain caused some of them to rot in the ground. I can't say everything else is "thriving", but it's holding it's own. Just about everything else is up and growing, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment