


These pictures are off of Steven's camera. The first one shows me filling one of the wall-o-waters. It's tedious but not hard. The next picture shows the "hot caps" I put on the garden to warm the soil where I'm going to plant some of the squash plants, mainly the zucchini. The actual squash (straightneck summer squash and Acorn winter squash) will go inside the squash PVC and plastic hut (see pictures in post below this one). In the background you can see the tomato house, still not covered with the plastic, but with happy tomatoes in their warm little blankets of water!
Last picture is related to gardening. We have lots of baling twine from feeding bales of hay to the buffalo all winter, so I'm sorting it out to knot it together to make long ropes. I'll use them for horizontal framing on the squash house to keep the plastic up off the plants. I'll post of picture of that when I get it done! Meanwhile, the kitten is helping me with the ropes in the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment