We sorted them into "large" and "fat" carrots, as keepers, and "skinny" and multiple pronged" carrots for short-term storage, meaning we use those first.
I'd searched the barn twice, and looked in the other buildings. Then I went back today for another look in the barn and found it near where I thought I had put it in the first place!
It had gotten pushed underneath a living room chair covered in plastic.
So, there I am, after doing some sanding, and covering the windows and marker lights with newspaper and masking tape, starting to paint the uhaul! yay!
He's so nice. Later when I was done, he cleaned the thing for me, which was a lot of messy work. Thanks, Steven!
Now we're backing up so I can put this picture with the next one.
This is the "before" picture, with the windows and marker lights taped.
This is the "after" picture. Painted, but the windows and marker lights still covered.
It's glaring in the sun in places, and in shadow in others, and the branches of the willows block the view somewhat, but you can see it a bit.
Tomorrow I'll touch up a couple places and then take off the tape and newspaper.
Still have to add some finish work.
You know, accents and stuff. Detailing, I think it's called.
While Steven was cleaning the paint sprayer I came in and mixed up pizza crust and set it to rise.
Then I went out and taped the windows and marker lights on the other side of the uhaul so I can paint it tomorrow. I'll have to do a little sanding in some places first.
When the crust was ready to roll out and make pizza out of it, I mixed up my homemade pizza sauce, then put some of our pizza sausage I made when we butchered our hogs two years ago.
I also put tomatoes, green peppers, and onions from our garden, and olives which are not from our garden, though I wish we could grow them! Mozzarella cheese, of course.
This was a very tasty pizza!
We watched "CSI-Las Vegas" episodes on DVD while we ate and afterward. We borrowed them from Bryan. We're on season 5. All I can say is...
Las Vegas is a very twisted place!
Interesting crime scene investigations though. I always did love a mystery.
This is the "before" picture, with the windows and marker lights taped.
It's glaring in the sun in places, and in shadow in others, and the branches of the willows block the view somewhat, but you can see it a bit.
Tomorrow I'll touch up a couple places and then take off the tape and newspaper.
Still have to add some finish work.
You know, accents and stuff. Detailing, I think it's called.
Then I went out and taped the windows and marker lights on the other side of the uhaul so I can paint it tomorrow. I'll have to do a little sanding in some places first.
When the crust was ready to roll out and make pizza out of it, I mixed up my homemade pizza sauce, then put some of our pizza sausage I made when we butchered our hogs two years ago.
I also put tomatoes, green peppers, and onions from our garden, and olives which are not from our garden, though I wish we could grow them! Mozzarella cheese, of course.
This was a very tasty pizza!
We watched "CSI-Las Vegas" episodes on DVD while we ate and afterward. We borrowed them from Bryan. We're on season 5. All I can say is...
Las Vegas is a very twisted place!
Interesting crime scene investigations though. I always did love a mystery.
No comments:
Post a Comment