Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oct. whatever. Monday.

This is absolutely the funniest picture yet of our cat:


Lined up just right under the lamp to look like she's wearing a dunce hat!
Haw haw haw, Har har har!
Um...yeah. Poor kitty!
The kitten was outside, so I was able to sort through my sewing stuff without her help!
Steven made scrambled eggs and brought me a plate while I was working.

I took the tape and newspapers off the windows and marker lights today.
I still have to paint the cab. It'll be a different color.
Actually, I'm thinking "camoflouge", like our wood-cutting truck.
Then the silouettes of the pine trees and bears or elk on the side under the windows.
We picked up this camper door cheap at a salvage yard in Kalispell some time back.
I'm happy because it has a window, and even more...the window OPENS!
I have to replace the screen on it, though.
I baked chocolate chip cookies this evening.

Here's some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment