Sunday, October 24, 2010

10/21/2010 Thurs.

"Huh. Wonder what she means, saying she wishes the cat would move so she can put the foot stool and throw rugs back on the floor? Oh well. Snore...zzzzz............"

Steven built some of the gridwork for the uhaul ceiling out on the picnic table. Then I held it in place while he screwed it to the ceiling.

Laundry day. Two baskets on the bench to the left. Washtub on the left, rinse tub on the right. Laundry pins in green bucket. Metal laundry plunger laying across washtub.

It was a sunny, warm and beautiful day. Look at the view! I don't mind doing laundry when I smell the wonderful scent of pine needles and warm earth. When I see pine trees and blue skies around me, and the mountains if I look the right directions. When I hear nothing but the "swish" sound of a light breeze in the trees, distant birds and squirrels, and the occasional far-off sound of someone's chainsaw in the forest.
It's a pleasure and a blessing to be out there washing laundry!
After the clothes come in off the line they smell wonderful!
I painted the front and driver's size of the uhaul camper-part of the truck.
The paint sprayer was acting up and it took Steven a while to figure out what was wrong with it.
Whatever it was, in involved a superglue repair, then I was back in business!
I think it looks pretty ugly right now, but hopefully after the tape and newspapers come off, and I get a chance to do some detail work on it, it'll look better.
The front.


Another ugly view!
Imagine the Potential!
Wait until I get some stenciling and stuff done to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment