Thursday, January 21, 2010

Clean your room!


I've been working at cleaning my room the last couple days. Not so much the surface stuff, but the out-of-sight things, like the things I stuff under my bed and places like that. Scary. Who knows what all is under there? I clean it out about every 6 months!

We got smart today, instead of walking up here near the house where the road is slick ice, we drove the 3 miles to the pavement and parked there. We walked 4 miles on mostly-dry pavement. What a treat!

Kathleen walked up here with some papers from Aubyn (political stuff), taking her life in her hands on the ice! We gave her a ride home on our way out to the pavement for our walk. The papers were regarding filing for running for public office. I seriously toyed with it but think I'll stay in the political scene with things like assisting in reading Bills and attending functions with Aubyn (our state Senator) and keep my name in circulation for now. Then in a couple years I'll consider running. I was going to make a run for a seat in the State legislature. In the primaries I would have been running against a guy I really like, one who helped Emily when she was raising money for the pageant last summer. I think he would be a good legislator.

Gloomy and drizzly again today. Steven finished another article today and working on the next. The new issue of Primitive Archer has one of his articles in it. The current Countryside Magazine has one of my articles in it. He gets a lot more done than I do, I have too many outside distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment