When Tristan was a toddler he loved to have the song "By the light of the silvery moon" for his bedtime song. I remember when he was around 2 years old he was laying in bed one morning making cat sounds, "Meow...meow". Then he sat up and looked around, as though it weren't him, saying "kitty? kitty?". He was funny like that!
The kids were all in Kalispell today. I'm glad they seek each other out and visit each other. They're friends as well as siblings. That makes me proud. Happy, too, because I know they'll look out for each other, even when I'm not around.
I was going to see a movie today but got wrapped up in a book instead. Steven started a movie online with Netflix but only watched part of it. He spent a few hours out in the woods with some of his coyote calls. He called one in but it saw him and took off.
I went out for my walk just before dark, walked 2 1/4 miles, mostly on an old trail that we had packed down with the snowmobile a few weeks ago. The snow is hard now, and it wasn't icy like the road. Harder walking though. It's pretty uneven. Still, it was a good workout. I have to do what I can or I'll never make it on my bike trip later this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment