Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rain?

January 10th and I'm listening to rain on the skylights!!! Just a few days ago it was 7 below zero by this time of evening! Crazy weather! It's up around 38 right now, and snowmelt has been drip, drip, dripping off the eaves all afternoon. I guess this is what they call the January thaw!

Emily is happy. The Arizona Cardinals beat the Green Bay Packers in a play-off game this afternoon, 51 to 45. It was tied and they went into overtime, and it was "sudden death", first team to score won the game.

Poor Tristan is bored. He goes out for a walk or a run 2 or 3 times a day! I went out for a walk late this afternoon, 3 miles round trip. Other than that I've just kind of lounged the day way, reading. Ho hum...

No comments:

Post a Comment