This is where you should scroll down and start with the first post of today. Otherwise you'll be looking at the day backward, because these are taken riding back out, and then when we were almost home.
I took the first two pictures while I was driving the snowmobile (snowCAT they call it here. My Wisconsin upbringing ingrained "snowMOBILE" in my head!). When you're following Bryan, you'd better keep moving or you'll never keep up! The scenery up there was beautiful.
Then there's Bryan, poor young 27-year old Bryan, exhausted from the ride! Okay, he probably rode half again as far as we did, with all his side trips up the roadsides and through meadows off the trail! He still stayed ahead of us old people!
We rode 41.8 miles on the snowcats today.
On our way up our road we stopped to feed the buffalo. Now I'm sitting here near th ewoodstove with hot chocolate while I write this.
No comments:
Post a Comment