Friday, January 29, 2010

Doughnuts


I made doughnuts this afternoon. It's something I only do about once a year. How about that, it's only January and I've got that out of the way for this year! ha ha!

The sun shone brightly pretty much all day. Around midday it looked hazy like it was clouding up, but "poof", it cleared out and stayed sunny and got up near 40 degrees. We're sure had a mild January.

Steven worked on the snowmobile trailer today, welding on brackets for the taillights that it doesn't have on it yet, and welding on "fins" so we can put both snowmobiles on facing forward instead of one each way. He's also going to weld on more tie-downs so it's easier to strap down the snowmobiles.

I got a lot of work done today, all while trying to ignore an annoying toothache. I'm hoping if I ignore it hard enough, it'll go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment