
"Does this chair make my ears look fat?"

Every day, steven, the dog, and the goat walk over to throw a bale of hay to the buffalo. On Tuesday I decided to tag along!

The goatling thought the whole thing with the hay was very interesting!

"Stop! I have to inspect that!

Through the electric fence!

"I helped!" says the goatling!

Back at home, I was working on laundry.

I guess Steven took me seriously that the goat better not eat any more of my flowers! Actually, he was cleaning the rifle! See the cat to the right of the goat? As the goatling walks around the kitten attacks the lead rope trailing from the goat's collar!

And here's Steven from the front.

We're teaching the kitten to brush her own teeth!

No, no! The OTHER end! (this is an old toothbrush the kitten dragged down from Tristan's room!)
No comments:
Post a Comment