
The kitten practices her tactical attack moves for defending the house! Poor Tristan, this is how his day starts most of the time! She's usually in "kill" mode (playful!) in the morning.

"They might come in on two legs, but they're leavin' on one!"

Tristan used his truck to pull "The Gutshaker" out of the holes it had settled in. It has a knocking rod and has been parked for a few years. It starts and runs but needs a new motor. He was afraid to over-stress it trying to get out of the holes.

There it is, the '69 International.

And there's our Uhaul, the one we're going to make into a "camper". We got it really cheap from "Habitat for Humanity" last year when someone donated a newer truck to them. We bought the windows at an RV salvage yard, also really cheap! We have a camper stove and a small sink. Probably the only thing we'll have to buy is some insulation. It gets really hot and really cold quickly inside.
The truck to the right is the wood-cutting truck. I painted the camo design on it last summer with .97 spray paint from Wal-mart! Looks pretty good, if I say so myself! I still have to finishe painting the boards on the rack Steven built for the back. Those are bed rails, the metal angle-iron he built the rack out of! We got them at the dump!

The gray stuff is the JB weld he put on the cracked float bowl.

We made a water run to Fortine to fill the 5-gallon jugs with drinking water. We also dumped the trash while we were out. This doe and her twin fawns were crossing the road on the edge of town.

This picture is from this morning, Sunday, while I was working on updating this blog. She was purring and begging to be petted! She likes to drape herself over my arm if I don't oblige! Fortunately she goes to sleep pretty quick and I can get back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment