Thursday, August 12, 2010

Steven's birthday

Tuesday the 10th was Steven's birthday. Our friend John M. said Steven is "almost old enough to drink now!" As my mother would say (or sing), he's too old to cut the mustard any more!

"Sometimes I feel like I'm slipping between the cracks..."


"Oooh, something to play with! Pea pods! Yay!"

Huckleberries that we picked yesterday. They have to be cleaned of debris like leaves and sticks before I dry, can, or freeze them.


*music* "So let the sun shine in! Face it with a grin!"



Oops, I should have turned this picture! Oh well, you all need to do some neck exercises. I should have turned the next one the other way! Now you can thank me for helping loosen up your neck!
Steven bought a new scope mount for the rifle in the picture, and he got it put on (picture), then afterward went out to shoot it. He likes the scope but the rings are too low, so he'll have to pick up new ones.

Steven's birthday cake. Chocolate cake with marshmallow creme between the layers, and chocolate icing over it all. It got crumbly and fell apart, but it was sure good! Awfully sweet, but good.


Happy birthday, you young whipper-snapper!

No comments:

Post a Comment