Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fri. 09/17/10

"No one will find me here on the chair under the table! Finally...I can get a nap without my picture being taken!"

"or not"

The linoleum is laid, the edges have been caulked to seal it in case water spills on the floor (so it won't get under the linoleum), and I've already put stuff back under the shelves next to the shower!

Steven tests out the new composting toilet!
I still have to paint the dresser to match the theme of blue, white, and black.
Or the theme of fish and ducks and boats!
We made a WMT run (Water,Mail,Trash) to Fortine this afternoon. The clouds were drifting among the mountains.
It rained today, and that is such a blessing, because even though the garden and it's water needs are winding down, this cool, rainy weather means LOTS of clean water available (rain water catchment) for laundry and extra showers; and the cool weather means the woodstove is going, which means free heat for the water!
Nothing is so wonderful as a shower with a huge kettle of fresh, soft, hot rainwater!
God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment