
I crept through the trees and caught Steven doing WORK!

I've been spotted! He does his own laundry, and I do mine plus the towels and stuff.

Calendula flowers.
Dried and being stored as a medicinal herb.

Plantain leaves on one sheet to dry, and the Psyllium/Plantain seeds on another. I have a cookie sheet under the seed stalks so as they dry, if any seeds come loose, they'll get caught on the sheet. I'll store the seeds on a jar separate from the leaves.

"Hi. I'm a frog. I am hijacking this spot from the customary kitten picture that would normally dominate this spot. This blog does not contain enough frog pictures. Rectify this situation or...um...er...the memory card gets it!"
(The frog is stuffed, the grenade is a novelty paperweight from the Army surpluss store.)
(No frogs or grenades were harmed in the making of this blog)
No comments:
Post a Comment